BrainStore Creative Workshop 2 Days
Do you have a mission critical innovation challenge? Do you need a reliable set of strong ideas in a very short time? Are you looking for grounded ideas as well as "out-of-the-box-thinking"? Would you like to create a strong buy-in for the ideas created? Would you like the results to be analysed based on success criteria? Would you like to start implementation ASAP?
The "Creative Workshop 2 Days" is a great format to create a set of fresh ideas for a mission critical topic. We use the proven BrainStore Idea Machine. At the end of the workshop we have set of concrete ideas. Every idea has been analysed based on success criteria. The leading ideas are visualised in a comparable manner and placed on a road map.
You have a mission critical top and you need a set high quality ideas.
This is how BrainStore creates value for you:
· Surprising contents
· High efficiency
· Good energy among the participants
· Results that are ready to implement
· Professional project management
The "Creative Workshop 2 Days" is an ideal process to include an interesting community of participants. BrainStore recommends to include participants from within your organisation, customers of your organisation, external experts and lateral thinkers. Recommended number of participants: 24 to 90.
- We start with a good briefing
- We compose an interesting community of participants and find a good organising team
- We create an interesting program with inspiring creative tools and organise the workshop logistics
- We start the workshop with an inspiring amassing phase. The project topic is looked at from many different viewpoints. All data is immediately digitalised by the organising team
- Lunch break - the organising team prepares the extraction phase
- After the lunch break we continue with the extraction phase. The participants identify good ideas from the mass of raw ideas. These results too, are digitalised immediately by the organising team
- Afternoon break
- We conclude day 1 with the like phase. The participants identify the ideas they like most
- The organising team now runs the ideas against the success criteria, refines the leading ideas an prepares the briefings for the design team - the participants enjoy an optional evening program
- The graphic designers visualise the ideas over night
- We start day 2 with a short recap of day 1
- Idea Selection. In a high pace interactive format the leading ideas are presented to the participants and individual feedback is collected by the organising team. The results are evaluated in real time and for every idea acceptance and polarisation are measured.
- Short break
- The participants break out in teams and - based on the selection results - design road maps for the implementation of the ideas.
- The teams present their road maps and a master road map is designed with the support of all participants.
- Conclusion of the workshop, feedback.
The "Creative Workshop 2 Days" requires a minimal lead time of two weeks.