BrainStore Innovation Champ Training
Would you like to improve your innovation skill? Would you like to get to know the key factors of successful innovation work? Would you like to learn how to create great ideas at the push of a button? Would you like to get to know a set of amazing innovation tools?
Since 2013, BrainStore's founder Markus Mettler hosts the Innovation Champ Training. This unique training experience always takes place on the first Monday and Tuesday of the month - in alternating locations. The Innovation Champ Training is for innovators, who want to perfection their skills. Each training is customised to the needs of the participants. The basis of the training is BrainStore's "DNA of Innovation" as well as the BrainStore Idea Machine.
You are interested in ideas and and innovation. You would like to expand your skills and get to know new innovation tools.
This is how the Innovation Champ Training brings value to you: you get a good overview of the central building blocks of innovation. You will get to know a set of robust, replicable and scalable innovation tools. You will meet interesting people and collaboration formats. You will learn how to create great ideas at the push of a button.
For every Innovation Champ training the community is individually composed. BrainStore assures that there is a good mix of interesting participants.
Look for a suitable training date or location and apply.
Before the training you will receive a preparation package and you can suggest training subjects of particular interest.During the training we will be learning and experiencing the building blocks of the DNA of Innovation and we will be working with the BrainStore Idea Machine.
What you will learn
- Improve your innovation culture. Create a thriving innovation culture within your organisation.
- Get the briefing right. Start with good briefings. This will save you time and resources.
- Compose Communities. Great innovation work happens when the right people are involved. Diversity is the key.
- Make sure participants are motivated. Create awareness for change and buy in.
- Run smart innovation processes. Use smart, scalable, replicable processes. Lets you focus on content.
- Work with road maps. Place great ideas on road maps. A ten year old will understand what you have in mind. And a CEO will too.
Every first Monday and Tuesday of the month. On both days from 10am to 5pm. Check-in starts at 9:30am