BrainStore Expedition Future
Would you like to know, where your organisation will be in 10 years? Would you like to create awareness for change and a sense of urgency? Would you like to improve your interaction with customers and the market? Would you like to break up the traditional innovation structures in your organisation? Would you like to set trends?
The "BrainStore Expedition Future" is a great voyage to the future of your organisation. Detached from the micro stress of daily business we will look into the future of your organisation. We create awareness for the need of change and a sense of urgency. We leave the comfort zone. We develop powerful initiatives targeting at different areas of your work. We will return from the expedition with a road map for next steps.
The expedition is led by experienced BrainStore expedition guides.
You would like to know what your organisation stands for in the future and how to make this happen.
This is how BrainStore provides value to you:
· Powerful contents, placed on a smart road map
· Stimulating ideas and contributions from outside of your organisation
· Strong buy-in by the participants
· Professional project management
The "BrainStore Expedition Future" allows you to integrate an ideal team of stakeholders from within your organisation, management and staff, customers of yours, external experts and lateral thinkers. Recommended number of participants: 24 to 60.
- We start with a good briefing
- We compose an interesting community of participants and find a good organising team
- We create an interesting program with inspiring tools and organise the expedition logistics
The participants are welcomed by the organising team and the expedition sponsor
Then the participants are invited to visit a future related exhibition: E.g. a time tunnel, showing products and services which did not exist 10 years ago, an overview on global mega trends, customer inputs (e.g. in form of video interviews). Every station is customised to the expedition topic. After every station the participants are invited to note their thoughts and reflect on how the observed will impact the future of the organisation.
All the statements are now evaluated and the team identifies the most interesting statements. The organising team prepares a list of topics to work on for part 2. The participants get to chose the team they would like to join for the Creative Workshops.
- Next comes an inspiring amassing phase. The topic is looked at from many different viewpoints. All data is immediately digitalised by the organising team
- Break - the organising team prepares the extraction phase
- After the break we continue with the extraction phase. The participants identify good ideas from the mass of raw ideas. These results too, are digitalised immediately by the organising team
- We conclude the workshop with the like phase. The participants identify the ideas they like most
- The organising team now runs the ideas against the success criteria, refines the leading ideas an prepares the briefings for the design team.
- Idea Selection. In a high pace interactive format the leading ideas from all teams are presented to the participants and individual feedback is collected by the organising team. The results are evaluated in real time and for every idea acceptance and polarisation are measured.
- Short break
- The participants break out in teams and - based on the selection results - design road maps for the implementation of the ideas.
- The teams present their road maps and a master road map is designed with the support of all participants.
A "BrainStore Expedition Future" usually lasts 2 to 4 days. Lead time: 2 weeks to 3 months.