BrainStore Creative Workshop 1 Day
Do you have an important innovation challenge? Do you need surprising results in a short time? Are you looking for grounded ideas as well as "out-of-the-box-thinking"? Would you like to create a strong buy-in for the ideas?
The "Creative Workshop 1 Day" is an intensive workshop to create ideas for a strategic relevant innovation challenge within one day. During the workshop we use the proven BrainStore Idee Maschine process. The workshop is structured in three parts: 1) The amassing phase (goal: quantity). 2) The illumination phase (goal: quality). 3) The like phase (goal: identify the most promising ideas). At the end of the workshop we have a set of concrete ideas, and we know which ideas resonate the most among the participants.
You have a strategic relevant innovation challenge you would like to work on.
This is how BrainStore creates value for you:
· Powerful contents
· High efficiency
· Powerful innovation experience for all participants
· Professional project management
The "Creative Workshop 1 Day" is an ideal process to include an interesting community of participants. BrainStore recommends to include participants from within your organisation, customers of your organisation, external experts and lateral thinkers. Recommended number of participants: 18 to 60.
- We start with a good briefing
- We compose an interesting community of participants and find a good organising team
- We create an interesting program with inspiring creative tools and organise the workshop logistics
- We start the workshop with an inspiring amassing phase. The project topic is looked at from many different viewpoints. All data is immediately digitalised by the organising team
- Lunch break - the organising team prepares the extraction phase
- After the lunch break we continue with the extraction phase. The participants identify good ideas from the mass of raw ideas. These results too, are digitalised immediately by the organising team
- Afternoon break
- We move on the like phase. The participants identify the ideas they like most
- Conclusion of the workshop, feedback
The "Creative Workshop 1 Day" requires a minimal lead time of one week.