BrainStore Creative Workshop 1/2 Day
Would you like to get to know the BrainStore Idea-Machine? Do you have an interesting innovation challenge? Do you need a surprising set of ideas in a very short time? Are you looking for grounded ideas and "out-of-the-box-thinking"?
The "Creative Workshop 1/2 Day" is a great format for a simple innovation challenge and to get acquainted with the BrainStore Idea Machine. The workshop is structured in three parts: 1) The amassing phase (goal: quantity). 2) The illumination phase (goal: quality). 3) The like phase (goal: identify the most promising ideas). At the end of the workshop we have a set of concrete ideas, and we know which ideas resonate the most among the participants.
You have a simple but urgent innovation topic you would like to work on. And you would like to get to know the BrainStore Idea Machine.
This is how BrainStore creates value for you:
· Powerful contents
· High efficiency
· Short duration
· Professional project management
The "Creative Workshop 1/2 Day" is an ideal process to include an interesting community of participants. BrainStore recommends to include participants from within your organisation and external participants. Recommended number of participants: 12 to 24.
- We start with a good briefing
- We compose an interesting community of participants and find a good organising team
- We create an interesting program with inspiring creative tools and organise the workshop logistics
Workshop Day 1/ 2 - Amassing - Extraction - Like (e.g. 9am to noon or 1:30pm to 4:30pm)
- We start the workshop with an inspiring amassing phase. The project topic is looked at from many different viewpoints. All data is immediately digitalised by the organising team
- Short break - the organising team prepares the extraction phase
- After the break we continue with the extraction phase. The participants identify good ideas from the mass of raw ideas. These results too, are digitalised immediately by the organising team
- Short break
- We move on the like phase. The participants identify the ideas they like most
- Conclusion of the workshop, feedback
The "Creative Workshop 1/2 Day" requires a minimal lead time of three days.