During the like phase, participants can indicate which ideas they like. Ideas are presented in a random order to prevent sequence bias. Live test here.
What you can adjust as a facilitator
- Set the number of seconds for the ideas to be displayed before the next idea is shown. The default value is 9 seconds (→ 2)
- Change the like question - if you like (→ 3)
What participants experience
During the like phase, users get to see all ideas.
- A counter indicates how many ideas are left to look at (→ 1)
- A timer indicates the number of seconds before the next idea is presented (→ 2)
- After liking or ignoring an idea the next idea is automatically displayed (→ 4)