BrainStore Innovation Coaching
Would you like support for your innovation work? Do you need help to prepare, run or evaluate your innovation project? Are you looking to improve the innovation culture in your organisation? Would you like a fresh perspective from the outside? Do you need fast, accurate and outspoken feedback?
Experienced BrainStore coaches support you with your innovation projects. Coaching topics include:
Improve the innovation culture within your organisation, write good briefings, compose innovation communities (from within and outside of the organisation), motivate participants and support them to move out of their comfort zone and think out-of-the box, run the Idea Machine (find good questions - allocate tools to questions), support with designing good ideas and placing leading ideas on road-maps. Technical support with the Idea Machine Engine.
You are looking for a personal innovation coach, who supports you in face-to-face meetings, via phone or email
This is how your coach provides value to you:
· BrainStore coaches ask great questions and know how to listen
· BrainStore support you to structure and prioritize information
· BrainStore coaches have access to great tools, processes and examples
· BrainStore coaches are fast, focused and outspoken
"BrainStore Innovation Coaching" is ideal for executives and key innovation players within your organisation. It's also a great support tool for beginners and founders of start-up organisations.
Step by step
How to move forwards
- Get in touch with BrainStore
- Let us know what your innovation challenges are
- We will be happy to prepare a proposal
- The coaching can start
The coaching can happen through different channels (also combinable)
- Face-to-face meetings at your place or at a BrainStore
- Coaching by phone, Skype, Zoom
- Coaching via email
Typical coaching topics
- Improve the innovation culture within your organization
- Write a good briefing
- Find great people (from within and outside of the organization) to participate in your innovation projects
- Motivate participants and support them to move out of their comfort zone
- Setup the Idea Machine based on a good briefing, support with finding the right questions and the corresponding tools, setup the Idea Machine Engine for your project
- Place leading ideas on road-maps
Lead time for "BrainStore Innovation Coaching" often is very short. Coaching can be one time or ongoing. Talk to you BrainStore Champ!