Expand your comfort zone in the quest for the unknown unknowns.
What is a Flexpedition
The "BrainStore Flexpedition" is a unique journey into the future of your organization. Detached from day-to-day business, central themes of the future are considered.
During the Flexpedition, an awareness of the necessity of change and the desire for the future arises. The comfort zone is extended.
During the Flexpedition, initiatives are created which affect different areas of the organization and can be put into practice after the return.
- Things we know
- Things we know we don't know.
- Things we don't know we don't know.
Goal of the Flexpedition
Together we set out to discover uncharted territories of which we do not yet know today that they exist.
These observations and encounters lead to new approaches - even far beyond today's imagination.
These approaches form the breeding ground for change.
- What are the unknown unknowns?
- How do we want to help shape the future?
- Which scenarios do we want to be prepared for?
- Where will our organization stand in 10 years?
- How do we create a desire for the future and change?
- How do we increase market proximity and agility?
- Where do we break out of traditional silo structures?
- How do we create a completely new innovation culture?
The Flexpedition lives from the diversity of the participants - looking for a good mix of complementary personalities - the more heterogeneous the better.
The composition of the expedition team is of central importance.
- Customer (responsibility, use of results, financing, "investor")
- Coaches (stationary, field, BrainStore)
- External contributors
- Responsible logistics
Prerequisites for participation
- Voluntary participants only (in each part)
- The participants have passed the assessment
- The participants were involved in the training phase
Duration of a Flexpedition
A Flexpedition consists of 6 clearly defined parts
Working in cycles
After each stage has been completed, the scope of the subsequent stage will be determined jointly on the basis of the results, findings, and experience of the previous stage.
After each stage, there is a possibility of stopping. Within one stage it is possible to stop only in case of emergency.
Nobody is forced to be present at a stage.
Examples for the usage
How can we break out of our comfort zone and dare experiments?
How can we instill an irresistible desire for change within our organization?
How can we break out of traditional silo structures within our organization and enable productive collaboration between departments, management levels and functions.
Tools in this products
The BrainStore team loves to bring together participants representing many different viewpoints in fast pace, highly efficient brainstorming-workshops.
Get great statements from renowned experts and let the speak on screens. Ideal tool to ignite your own brain.
Working with BrainStore means collaboration with diverse, inclusive teams. We enjoy integrating many different viewpoints in our work.