6 Phases of a Flexpedition
Phase 1. framing with customer
The compatibility check consists of three parts
1. compatibility with the purpose
Is there broad compatibility in terms of purpose? Dealing with deviations?
We delight customers by teaming up to
- Develop a meaningful purpose
*- Explore uncharted territories.
*- Make amazing discoveries
- Create great ideas
- Extract promising opportunities and
- Get shit done.
And we have a good time doing so.
2. compatibility with respect to the mindset
Is there a high degree of compatibility with the mindset? Dealing with deviations?
3. compatibility with the circle of participants.
- Do we have a similar idea of the participants' profiles and the recruitment process?
- Criteria for participation
- Where are the limits of the comfort zone today?
- Where do we want to expand our comfort zones?
- Where are our personal limits?
- Where are we more biased? Where are we more at ease?
- What are the roles?
- How do we split the responsibility?
- How do we split the risks?
- How do we deal with risks?
- How do we make decisions?
- What rules of conduct do we agree on?
- How do we document the results? Website, book, comic?
- How do we communicate? What do we communicate?
- How do we address risks?
- Budget, control and payment and invoices
Phase 2. recruitment expedition team - assessment
- Assessment (Where is "unconscious incompetence - where is "unconscious competence"?)
Important: selection does not guarantee participation in expeditions
Phase 3: Expedition Planning
- What skills do we have as individuals and teams?
- Which skills do we lack in the team?
- Group dynamics
- What things do we want to prepare for?
- Where do we feel safe? What are we afraid of? Which borders do we want to overcome?
- What things do we want or need to test and learn during the preparation phase?
Places and people
- Who do we want to involve for the Flexpedition?
- Which people inspire us? Which people expand our comfort zone?
- Which places inspire?
- Which places expand our comfort zone?
- Which doors do we want to open?
- Which questions do we want to pursue?
Development of possible expedition variants
- Resources: so that good selection is possible
Phase 4: Training and preparation
Start training and preparation incl. test. Documentation
Phase 5: Expedition
Carrying out the expedition
Afterwards relaxation, reflection and holding of the Learnings
Phase 6: Make. It. Happen.
Implementation of the learnings into practical work.